Summer Circle, 2020
Event Phone: 1 510 470-1358
- Spring Circle, 2020
August 14, 2020 - August 23, 2020
2:00 pm - 10:00 am
Teachings that take place at the SpringSummer Circle include:
- Hanbleceya (Vision Quest) Ceremony Preparation – including prayer ties, spirit guide and centering.
- Fire-walk, bonding fire & fire-keeping
- Mask Making (spirit animal or other self-expression
- Seeds, soil and plant-keeping
- Plant Medicine Sacrament(s) (Tipi) Ceremony (Medicine(s) Taught TBD).
- Inipi (Sweat Lodge) Ceremony – including drumming, traditional songs and water & fire teachings.
- Daily Chanunpa (Sacred Pipe) Ceremony – including blessing ceremony and four directions.
- Breath-work/ Meditation, Movement and Body-work – including grounding, centering, sound & vibration.
- Sacred Talking/Teaching Circle(s)
Please note that we start first thing on day 1 and so will ask that you arrive in SLC early that day or the evening prior. Circles end in the morning on the final day.
Please let us know when registering if you require work exchange (for those making <$10K/year or who otherwise could not attend event). All costs are by contribution and go to pay our expenses. We do not charge for Ceremony!
WE ASK THA ALL CONTRIBUTIONS FOR THIS EVENT BE MADE PRIOR TO THE START OF EVENT.
Venue: Utah's West Desert
Details and driving directions will be provided prior to event. All out-of-town guests will fly into SLC International airport Friday evening August 14th.
Those driving will meet us in SLC and we will drive out to the location together in the morning on Saturday August 15th.