Fall Circle, 2018
Event Phone: 1 844 7SWCNAC
- Fall Circle, 2018
August 25, 2018 - September 2, 2018
4:00 pm - 11:00 am
Teachings that take place in the Fall include:
- Hanbleceya (Vision Quest) Ceremony Preparation – including prayer ties, spirit guide and centering.
- Fire-walk, bonding fire & fire-keeping
- Plant Medicine Sacrament(s) – Tipi Ceremony (Medicine(s) Taught Different Every Circle).
- Inipi (Sweat Lodge) Ceremony – including drumming, traditional songs and water & fire teachings.
- Daily Chanunpa (Sacred Pipe) Ceremony – including blessing ceremony and four directions.
- Energy Healing/ Chakras/White Tantra, Reiki and healing tantra.
- Sacred Talking Circle(s)
Please note that we start first thing on day 1 and so will ask that you arrive the evening prior. Circles end in the morning on the final day.
Please let us know when registering if you require work exchange (for those making <$10K/year or who otherwise could not attend event).
ALL PAYMENTS FOR THIS EVENT ARE DUE BY AUGUST 19th, 2018.
Wildernook Sanctuary is 400 acres of sacred space 9 miles NE of Exit 225 off I-5 at Hwy 132 in Nephi, Utah and is East of Mt. Nebo. Exact location will be provided at time of event for those who are fully registered.