Spring Circle, 2018
Event Phone: 1 844 7SWCNAC
- Spring Circle, 2018
May 27, 2018 - June 3, 2018
6:00 am - 10:00 am
Teachings that take place in the Spring include:
- Hanbleceya (Vision Quest) Ceremony Preparation – including prayer ties, spirit guide and centering.
- Fire-walk, bonding fire & fire-keeping
- Mask Making (spirit animal or other self-expression
- Seeds, soil and plant-keeping
- Plant Medicine Sacrament(s) (Tipi) Ceremony (Medicine(s) Taught TBD).
- Inipi (Sweat Lodge) Ceremony – including drumming, traditional songs and water & fire teachings.
- Daily Chanunpa (Sacred Pipe) Ceremony – including blessing ceremony and four directions.
- Breath-work/ Meditation, Movement and Body-work – including grounding, centering, sound & vibration.
- Sacred Talking Circle(s)
Please note that we start first thing on day 1 and so will ask that you arrive the evening prior. Circles end in the morning on the final day.
Please let us know when registering if you require work exchange (for those making <$10K/year or who otherwise could not attend event).
ALL PAYMENTS FOR THIS EVENT ARE DUE BY 5/18/2018.
Wildernook Sanctuary is 400 acres of sacred space 9 miles NE of Exit 225 off I-5 at Hwy 132 in Nephi, Utah and is East of Mt. Nebo. Exact location will be provided at time of event for those who are fully registered.