Spring Circle, 2020
Event Phone: 1 510 470-1358
- Spring Circle, 2020
June 12, 2020 - June 21, 2020
6:00 pm - 10:00 am
Teachings that take place in the Spring include:
- Hanbleceya (Vision Quest) Ceremony Preparation – including prayer ties, spirit guide and centering.
- Fire-walk, bonding fire & fire-keeping
- Mask Making (spirit animal or other self-expression
- Seeds, soil and plant-keeping
- Plant Medicine Sacrament(s) (Tipi) Ceremony (Medicine(s) Taught TBD).
- Inipi (Sweat Lodge) Ceremony – including drumming, traditional songs and water & fire teachings.
- Daily Chanunpa (Sacred Pipe) Ceremony – including blessing ceremony and four directions.
- Breath-work/ Meditation, Movement and Body-work – including grounding, centering, sound & vibration.
- Sacred Talking/Teaching Circle(s)
Please note that we start first thing on day 1 and so will ask that you arrive in SLC early that day or the evening prior. Circles end in the morning on the final day.
Please let us know when registering if you require work exchange (for those making <$10K/year or who otherwise could not attend event).
ALL CONTRIBUTIONS FOR THIS EVENT ARE DUE 1 WEEK PRIOR.
Venue: Utah's West Desert
Details and driving directions will be provided prior to event. All out-of-town guests will fly into SLC International airport Friday evening July 10th.
Those driving will meet us in SLC and we will drive out to the location together in the morning on Saturday July 11th.