Spring/Summer Circle, 2022
Event Phone: 1 510 470-1358
- Spring/Summer Circle, 2022
June 11, 2022 - June 19, 2022
6:00 am - 10:00 am
Teachings that take place at the Spring/Summer Circle include:
- Hanbleceya (Vision Quest) Ceremony Preparation – including prayer ties, spirit guide and centering.
- Fire-walk, bonding fire & fire-keeping
- Mask Making (spirit animal or other self-expression
- Seeds, soil and plant-keeping
- Plant Medicine Sacrament(s) (Tipi) Ceremony (Medicine(s) Taught TBD).
- Inipi (Sweat Lodge) Ceremony – including drumming, traditional songs and water & fire teachings.
- Daily Chanunpa (Sacred Pipe) Ceremony – including blessing ceremony and four directions.
- Breath-work/ Meditation, Movement and Body-work – including grounding, centering, sound & vibration.
- Sacred Talking/Teaching Circle(s)
Please note that we start first thing on day 1 and so will ask that you arrive in SLC early that day or the evening prior. Circles end in the morning on the final day.
Please let us know when registering if you require work exchange (for those making <$10K/year or who otherwise could not attend event). All costs are by contribution and go to pay our expenses. We do not charge for Ceremony!
WE ASK THAT ALL CONTRIBUTIONS FOR THIS EVENT BE MADE PRIOR TO THE START OF EVENT.